Welcome to Susan

All posts from the inception of the board until Dec. 31, 2005

Moderators: Suzanne, ~guin, Moderators

Helen

Welcome to Susan

Post by Helen » September 11th, 2005, 8:42 pm

Hi Susan, Just saw your introductory post and wanted to say welcome and to tell you I'm happy to have yet another New Yorker on board.. I'm in Franklin Square, L.I. Are you in Nassau or Suffolk? April is also from Long Island. I loved your sentence about being married to your best friend for so many years.. You are one real lucky lady... looking forward to hearing from you.. Love, Helen

marian

Welcome to Susan

Post by marian » September 12th, 2005, 10:20 am

Hi Susan!

Good morning and welcome to the board...you have found a neighbourhood of loving people. Great to have you!

marian

jana

Post by jana » September 12th, 2005, 2:49 pm

Welcome, Susan!! Glad you found us. You'll find we're a little crazy, but we have a good time and many are very knowlegeable to answer your questions.

Jana

Shelby
Board Creator

Post by Shelby » September 12th, 2005, 4:56 pm

Hello Susan, and welcome!
Shelby
Afraid to post here? Remember:
"Some people think only intellect counts...but the functions of intellect are insufficient without courage, love, friendship, compassion and empathy." ~Dean Koontz

Susan

Post by Susan » September 12th, 2005, 10:18 pm

Thanks for the welcome...I'm glad I found this new site...thanks to April for that.

I live in suffolk county Helen. April and I met a few months back through the Implantable.com site. It's nice to meet you too, another Long Islander.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Susan

don

Post by don » September 13th, 2005, 9:42 am

Hi Susan

I'd like to add my welcome to you. I hope you enjoy your time here. Please feel free to ask any questions you have and to enter into any discussions that interest you.

Namaste

don