Welcome to Harry A.

All posts from the inception of the board until Dec. 31, 2005

Moderators: Suzanne, ~guin, Moderators

don

Welcome to Harry A.

Post by don » September 11th, 2005, 2:18 pm

We'll all want to welcome Harry A. to the family. Harry has worked long and hard until he has successfully started an ICD support group on Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada. He was kind enough to send me one of their brochures and it was terrific.

I know Harry has a lot of knowledge he can share with us and perhaps we might be of some assistance to the members of the Vancouver Island ICD support group.

Harry, when you can how about going on the Introductions subject and tell us a little about yourself.

Welcome to the family.

Namaste

don

Shelby
Board Creator

Post by Shelby » September 11th, 2005, 2:23 pm

Welcome Harry. That's fantastic--setting up an ICD support group. They are so badly needed. It's great to see you here.
Shelby
Afraid to post here? Remember:
"Some people think only intellect counts...but the functions of intellect are insufficient without courage, love, friendship, compassion and empathy." ~Dean Koontz

Helen

Post by Helen » September 11th, 2005, 2:35 pm

Hello Harry, Welcome.. I will be looking forward to getting to know you. Love, Helen

marian

Welcome Harry A.

Post by marian » September 11th, 2005, 2:43 pm

Hello Harry! and welcome to this board...we look forward to hearing from you as time permits.

marian

jana

Post by jana » September 12th, 2005, 2:51 pm

Welcome, Harry!!!

Jana

Harry A

Thanks for the Welcome!

Post by Harry A » September 14th, 2005, 9:51 pm

My sincere thanks to all those who welcomed me aboard. Things are a little busy right now as we have visitors from the UK. However, I will give you a brief background summary as soon as time permits.
Stay 'zap free'.
Harry A