Peace on Earth

All posts from the inception of the board until Dec. 31, 2005

Moderators: Suzanne, ~guin, Moderators

rumpleteasermom

Peace on Earth

Post by rumpleteasermom » December 28th, 2005, 5:58 pm

Or just I my house would be nice! Sorry, I haven't been around much this week. Normally, we do Xmas eve and go to a movie on Xmas day. This year, my uncle wanted to come here to my mom's for Xmas because his other sister's house is too crowded and dogged. So, last Friday mom and I were out on a ham hunt so we could throw together dinner. That's after my Xmas Eve turkey dinner. And after two weeks of non-stop cookie baking. I sold over $100 worth of them though so we don't have to eat them ALL!
Then yesterday, a friend of my girls needed a place to stay and moved in with us. And now they are planning a New Year's Party for here! Oh Joy!
Hey, at least my life is fun!

Don, this is for you. It's what I listen to when i feel down about holidays. It reminds of what is really important.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome Christmas

Welcome, Welcome
Fah who rah-moose
Welcome, Welcome
Dah who dah-moose
Christmas day is in our grasp
So long as we have hands to clasp

Fah who for-aze!
Dah who dor-aze!
Welcome, welcome Christmas
Welcome, welcome Christmas
Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shelby
Board Creator

Post by Shelby » December 28th, 2005, 9:32 pm

Hee hee hee, that's my favorite Christmas cartoon! Ham hunt--:lol:. I trust that you found one. We served a ham for Christmas Eve. We ordered a Honeybaked online and it came delivered and the dogs went NUTS! It was really funny. Who knows what they think now--the doorbell rings and someone hands you an 8 pound ham--what an amazing world! :lol:

Sounds like you're having a busy but fun holiday!

Shelby
Afraid to post here? Remember:
"Some people think only intellect counts...but the functions of intellect are insufficient without courage, love, friendship, compassion and empathy." ~Dean Koontz

Don36

Post by Don36 » December 29th, 2005, 10:57 am

Hey Bridget, with all the things going on around here I really loved the Welcome Christmas, brought smiles to my face. :D
Don36