Please Welcome New Members

All posts from the inception of the board until Dec. 31, 2005

Moderators: Suzanne, ~guin, Moderators

don

Please Welcome New Members

Post by don » December 28th, 2005, 3:50 pm

Welcome Gooner 1952, Donnamex, Sandman and Snowhoe to the ICDSupportGroup. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Please consider posting a little of your history on the Introductions Thread. We are not an anomyous board. We like to get to know our members personally. If you would like your picture added to your introduction you can email it to me at dep9@sbcglobal.net and I will make sure it is posted. A picture often lets us get an understanding of whom we are corresponding with. Please look over the introductions topic to get a feel for who we are.

Post any problems here that you have. We have members who can answer most any problem from emotional to highly technical. This service isn't free. You are expected to post replies to any posts that you may have some insight to. In addition post anything about you and your family that you think might be interesting to others and even cute jokes that you have come across (hopefully fairly clean).

Again, this is a family. Welcome to our home. Please get involved with your new family and make new friends each day.

Namaste

don

jana

Post by jana » December 28th, 2005, 4:59 pm

Welcome, all!! It's good to see our family grow.

Jana

karslake

Post by karslake » December 28th, 2005, 8:14 pm

Yes, a hearty welcome to all new members - and I wish everyone a very happy, healthy and zap-free New Year.

Love,
Eve & Blabbermouth 111

Shelby
Board Creator

Post by Shelby » December 28th, 2005, 9:33 pm

Yes, welcome! Feel free to jump right in. There is no such thing as a stupid question or comment. It's good to have you in our family :D.

Shelby
Afraid to post here? Remember:
"Some people think only intellect counts...but the functions of intellect are insufficient without courage, love, friendship, compassion and empathy." ~Dean Koontz

Don36

Post by Don36 » December 29th, 2005, 10:53 am

Good to have you here, I know you will find this group as helpfull and supportative as I have.
Don36