Great Christmas for Me

All posts from the inception of the board until Dec. 31, 2005

Moderators: Suzanne, ~guin, Moderators

Helen

Great Christmas for Me

Post by Helen » December 27th, 2005, 8:09 pm

Had a great Christmas... This is when I found my best present a bib saying I love my Great Grandma.... I'm gonna be a great grandmother.. yippee.. Love, Helen[/img]

ruthy

HELEN

Post by ruthy » December 27th, 2005, 8:21 pm

HI HELEN , that is a great picture of you , and isn't that a lovely gift , great grandma , i am happy for you , when is she due ? That tops any gift for sure . TAKE CARE ~ HUGS `Ruthy :)
DCM, V.T , DIABETES, SLEEP APNEA, DCM GENETIC

Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.

jana

Post by jana » December 27th, 2005, 10:57 pm

Love the pic, Helen!! What great news!

I hope all had a happy holiday. Now the trying to lose the extra pounds starts :)

I spent the weekend with family -- the first time all five siblings have been together in I don't know how long, even though it was only for a few hours. The vast majority of the nieces and nephews were also there.

Looks like Warren is now bionic and doing well. Way to go!

Feliz Navidad a Donna. Estoy muy feliz que estas una parte de nuestra familia!!

Don36 -- You put a new light on Christmas for me. I'm hoping as soon as my youngest gets out of the "Santa" stage that we can spend some of our money on others rather than just gifts for the kids. It would be good for them to learn that they already have too much and gain a greater appreciation for what's important.

And, Paul & Don, thanks for the laughs!

Jana

Don36

Post by Don36 » December 29th, 2005, 11:04 am

What a great photo, I'm sure you will be a terrific at being "Great" its just one step above being "Grand". Congradulations.

Jana, Thanks for the kind words but I think you might find that "kids" never outgrow Santa. It is a delight though to be able to help those who are in need especially this year. It really made our Christmas.
Don36

cocoalab

Post by cocoalab » December 29th, 2005, 4:49 pm

How fun! you can just see the joy in your face. Congratulations!
Wendy: Andrew's mom(23, L-TGA (ventricular inversion), tricuspid valve replaced 3x-7/96 and 7/05, 6/07 and mitral valve 6/07, MI at last surgery, cardiac arrest August 05, ICD 8/27/05, Bacterial Endocarditis requiring replacement of two valves and his ICD May through July 07) L-VAD 12/7/2010, on the transplant list since April 2011! Rom 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on Him that justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteosness

April

Post by April » December 30th, 2005, 5:27 pm

Hi Helen!

That picture speaks a thousand words and it is just priceless at the same time. I am so happy for you, but I must say you look too young to be a great grandma! When is the big day!

Hope all is well!
April

Shelby
Board Creator

Post by Shelby » December 30th, 2005, 6:43 pm

That picture is priceless. You really must frame that for your great-grandchild. Congratulations!

Shelby
Afraid to post here? Remember:
"Some people think only intellect counts...but the functions of intellect are insufficient without courage, love, friendship, compassion and empathy." ~Dean Koontz