Mark's obit

Our former leader of this group

Moderators: Suzanne, ~guin

MrsLittleDog

Mark's obit

Post by MrsLittleDog » November 4th, 2013, 8:27 pm

I just received this email...The City of Utica Council wants to do a city proclamation for Mark to present to U! So I will need as much info about Mark as possible; how he was into music, computer tech stuff, nursing & of course how he touched so many other lives to do w/the ICD ppl.

I know how much this board and everyone here meant to him and would welcome anything anyone would like to contribute.
Mark's (Kramozzam) wife, Kath.

Ozchrissy

Re: Mark's obit

Post by Ozchrissy » November 5th, 2013, 5:23 am

That is wonderful we all want Mark remembered for all his wonderful works. I have been talking with Bob, (Freckles) and we were waiting for you to tell us want you wanted. The list of tributes from all who posted in your post "My Mark" is a wonderful indication of how we all felt about him, but if you want more personal information and how he touched all our lives, from all around the World, then I am sure one of us, or a combination of all of us, would be able to come up with something for you. It would be very fitting for him to have a tribute from all of us. I would be most willing to write a tribute of how he has impacted on my life, but I am not the only one here, so maybe we could have a few of us write something for him.

When will this be required, I will get straight onto mine if you need it, and how long would you want each tribute. I think he should take up the whole local newspaper as well, but I know that isn't possible. Mark has created a community from around the world, I know we have members from America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands and Jamaica. I am sure that we would all be able to do something for him.

He was a very special man, and it will not be difficult for us to put something together, there is so much about him that is so special and precious.

I have some wonderful ideas for my tribute running through my brain, I will sleep on it tonight, and hopefully be able to send you something tomorrow.
“I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” Carl Jung

Diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in 10/99
LBBB & VT diagnosed Feb 06
Guidant Biventricular Pacer ICD inserted Feb 06: Boston Scientific Incepta CRT-D inserted May, 2012
Oesophageal Cancer, 2012, Gall Bladder & Septicemia 2014 resulting in VFib and severe heart damage
Bare Metal Stent May, 2012 Mitral Valve replaced 2015
Meds: Entresto, Bicard, Coralan, Eurtorxsiq, Frusehexl, Spiractin, Sigmaxin, Creon, Warfarin,
Appropriate Shocks for Ventricular VFib.