Bruises

Posts from Jan. 1, 2018 to the present. Plus important announcements. (ICD warning sounds)

Moderator: Moderators

Leah

Bruises

Post by Leah » July 8th, 2018, 6:58 pm

Hi All-
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I noticed bruises on the same side of each leg. The bruises are blue and mostly on my ankles. Nope they don't hurt. Don't know where I got them from. Not sure if its from my lasix medicine. I take 20mg everyday in the AM. Wondering if anyone else has this problem and if its the side effect from the med?
Leah

ROBO Pop

Re: Bruises

Post by ROBO Pop » July 9th, 2018, 9:45 am

I frequently get asked by Dr if I'm being abused because of all the bruises all over my body.

I take a baby aspirin and clopidegril daily to prevent blood clots. A side effect is we easily bruise
Broken Heart
Nobody has ever survived life, but I'm trying...
My story and sticking to it
http://www.icdsupportgroup.org/board/vi ... 97&p=91375

mrag
Location: The Former Mushroom Capital of World when America was great

Post by mrag » July 9th, 2018, 12:38 pm

Leah...I am going to assume that unlike ROBO, you do not pay to have some dominatrix bruise you on a regular basis. Are these new bruises and or are you on new medications? Have you taken up any new hobbies like soccer or street hockey? It's clear from your avatar that you have almost mastered the camera settings on your phone. Perhaps you might use that to submit an image or two of your ankles (no socks please)?
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" S Hawking

KansasAl

Post by KansasAl » July 9th, 2018, 1:03 pm

Be careful Leah. This is how mrag suckered Anthony Weiner. First it was innocent ankle pics then risque' knee shots and we all know where it went from there. :eek:

mykidsmom

Post by mykidsmom » July 9th, 2018, 4:58 pm

this is deffo a me2 thread. leah dont post photos whatever you do hehe
I think.....Therefore I am.!!!!!

blueraider

Post by blueraider » July 12th, 2018, 1:36 pm

Leah—I bruise Lot. I used Epson Salt lotion (found in foot cream aisle) and arnica oil. Seems to help.