A dedicated person is really needed for our site

Posts from Jan. 1, 2018 to the present. Plus important announcements. (ICD warning sounds)

Moderator: Moderators

freckles1880

A dedicated person is really needed for our site

Post by freckles1880 » February 17th, 2018, 9:50 am

A dedicated person is really needed for our site.

We have been trying to make ICDsupportgroup.org a valuable site for those who need some help or can give us advice.
We do have a few members who have taken on limited roles to help us keep going, but we still need a little more help. We are not talking hours, just a few minutes at a time.

Someone who understands some of the software that makes their computers work and can download files, help other helpers in some decision making regarding the site.

My retirement is coming and ~Guin, DebW and Suzanne are great members but they also have personal needs regarding their health and job requirements. Thus needing a break at times.

I personally respect what was set up to get the site up and running even though others have tried to start other sites and have not been able to keep it going.

So, PLEASE, PM to ~quin or Freckles1880 and offer your services.
Bob

Medtronic-Visia AF implanted 7-8-2016 stayed with the with 6947 Sprint Quattro Secure lead. Original ICD implant 2-4-2009. ICD turned off 10-6-17 as stage 4 lung cancer taking over.
Major heart attack, carcinogenic shock and quad bypass 10-13-08 post myocardial infarction, old inferior MI complicated by shock and CHF, combined, Atherosclerosis, abdominal aortic Aneurysm, Seroma 7 cm, left leg. Stent in the left main vein 10-7-2014

My "Wardens" are my bride of 54+ years and my daughters.