OT-Help Wanted

Posts from Jan. 1, 2018 to the present. Plus important announcements. (ICD warning sounds)

Moderator: Moderators

freckles1880

OT-Help Wanted

Post by freckles1880 » October 14th, 2017, 9:50 am

No pay and not long hours.

Need to have computer skills and the ability to be a fast learner.

If you have PHPbb skills it would really help. MYSYL and FileZilla would also be a plus.

I got into these programs with only computer skills but was able to learn what I needed to keep us up and running. I still am learning new functions. There are good instructions and tools available.

Some duties take almost no skills like doing the “Happy Birthdays” Sorry to those who have not been recognized as of late.

When I do the “month end” duties I can usually complete them within a few minutes.

We do have a few members working on some areas now but still need a couple of experienced members. Please PM me if you are interested. I will call you to discuss our needs.

I will lock this topic as you do need to PM me, not post on the topic.
Bob

Medtronic-Visia AF implanted 7-8-2016 stayed with the with 6947 Sprint Quattro Secure lead. Original ICD implant 2-4-2009. ICD turned off 10-6-17 as stage 4 lung cancer taking over.
Major heart attack, carcinogenic shock and quad bypass 10-13-08 post myocardial infarction, old inferior MI complicated by shock and CHF, combined, Atherosclerosis, abdominal aortic Aneurysm, Seroma 7 cm, left leg. Stent in the left main vein 10-7-2014

My "Wardens" are my bride of 53+ years and my eldest daughter.