shakin my head

Posts from Jan. 1, 2018 to the present. Plus important announcements. (ICD warning sounds)

Moderator: Moderators

ROBO Pop

shakin my head

Post by ROBO Pop » May 8th, 2019, 8:36 pm

I'm a whiner, you all know that, and I've been sitting here today just trying to make another day in light of my long list of heart ailments. Truth is I'm really struggling and every breath is a challenge f¹or me.

So I was sitting on my massive derriere with little to do as my lovely bride is out of town so I clicked on local news just to catch up. The were doing an 'investigative' report on a 25 year old who has a Boston Scientific ICD and the battery is running down.

Ok so fast forward. This guy whined and moaned about how stressed he is and how his device needs to be replaced in the next 27 days (really, not 28 or 30 or...) and blah blah blah. His battery didn't last quite as long as he'd been told when he got it, only 6 years. Hey asshole how about mine lasted 90 days? And I know you all have stories yet never cry about it.

End of the world shit. Thinking about my own situation and many of yours, then our beloved Chrissy I want to go and kick his ungrateful pimpled ass. In the end I guess it adds up, he's got a go fund me page and this " news report" was really a sales pitch. Wanna bet the jerk isn't even a heart patient?

I'm sorry. I really am fighting for every breath, every moment and to hear this little shit and his whoa is me crap pisses me off. Not to mention his BS story is likely to scare off others. Well I need to shut up and move on.
Broken Heart
Nobody has ever survived life, but I'm trying...
My story and sticking to it
http://www.icdsupportgroup.org/board/vi ... 97&p=91375

mykidsmom

Re: shakin my head

Post by mykidsmom » May 9th, 2019, 7:29 am

do not let these comments go to your head ....but by no means are you a whine......you are the bright spot in our day here on this forum...and so what if your given to the odd whine....you earned them......so whine away...as long as your whining all is good...it means you opened your eyes this morning and are aware and as i said....you earned your whine and its never unnecessary white noise your complaining about...but genuine situations..........win win.........and besides which.....we like you.....a bit ....heheh..

Ive been under the radar for a bit because theres so much going on in different areas of my life, all important life threatening stuff......and the white noise in the background was going to result in my either flat out murdering several people and giving them sharp boots up the bum...when someone is rejecting two donor organs really the fact that the dr said you might and i stress might....need an ICD implanted maybe next year......its not the end of the world...you should if indeed you have to have an implant...be thankful......and two weeks of constant phone calls...emails were more than enough...you just refuse to be soothed, you only want to look at the bleak side and my final words to you were.....shut the F up get a life and get on with your very active lifestyle...you dont need a wheel chair...people with implants CAN walk.....there others were similar stories....so i hid out.....so i could concentrate on things happening that really needed support.

I miss chrissie so much.....this world was a much nicer calmer place for me when she was here..and im beyond sympathy for bullshit so robo....i understand ....totally..

love ya..
I think.....Therefore I am.!!!!!

Colin Pearson

Post by Colin Pearson » May 9th, 2019, 10:10 am

Hey you two!

I'm trying to think what Chrissy would say but am in no way capable of such greatness so i'll try and do it via smilies...

consolsmile

punisher

kick butt

:runaway:

:scared:

consolsmile

wavhi

ROBO Pop

Post by ROBO Pop » May 9th, 2019, 7:16 pm

Colin Pearson wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 10:10 am
Hey you two!

I'm trying to think what Chrissy would say but am in no way capable of such greatness so i'll try and do it via smilies...

consolsmile

punisher

kick butt

:runaway:

:scared:

consolsmile

wavhi
Colin, that my friend is a bit harsh don't you think? Well said, Chrissy would be proud.

I'm sorry guys, just not doing well, and as mykidsmom so eloquently said elsewhere we grow weary of the bull shit.
Broken Heart
Nobody has ever survived life, but I'm trying...
My story and sticking to it
http://www.icdsupportgroup.org/board/vi ... 97&p=91375

mykidsmom

Post by mykidsmom » May 11th, 2019, 10:27 am

I hate that your not doing well Robo...are you managing to get some sleep? the cocktail of being ill and no sleep...its awful and makes things much worse..

so yesterday i went in for a doppler/echo....i personally thought it was going to be a waste of time..i have a virsus this week which is not lung related nor is it pneumonia.......and i dont pay any attention to Ejection Fractions.....and i know i have blood flow issues...and i know why....but the cardiologist threatened to fire me if i didnt have the test....so i go in....check in......take a seat at the side of the waiting room as requested to wait for the technician like a good girl.....as i lower my bum onto the seat.......the bloomin seat takes off to the right....and im thrown on my side to the right ....under all the other seats which are all attached to each other by a connecting bar......my seat didnt have this bar attachment ..it had wheels.....sooooo...my dignity was more hurt than my body and i coulda jumped up in a flash...cept all these poor helpful people pushed me back down in order to drag me up...i heard bones crack......anyways went in for the stupid test...(i didnt see why the tech was so upset over my bloodpressure either....hed seen the fall..) and i came home.....my right shoulder is completely bruised as is my elbow.....and im certain i did a number on the rotator cuff again....i recognize this pain........so this is the last time im ever listening to a dr...allowing myself be bullied into having a stupid test i dont see the value of......im mad.....now soon as i take the baby shopping for his mommas mother's day gift im doing to have to spend a couple of valuable hours sitting around the emergency room........blooming drs.....

so i arrive home to be met at the door by the next door neighbor.....sticking her arm in my face.......look at this she goes.....what to you think this is....im scared its a septic cut....i look...its not even a cut its a red mark probably from her collection of silver bracelets......i didnt even say hi i just screamed.."willie come deal with this person" and i went out back to have a smoke ....

willie later said i was rude.......and i suppose i was........every day its a different fatal disease with her...i really hope im not around when she really gets a disease.

slk123

Post by slk123 » May 12th, 2019, 4:12 pm

Well done, Collin!!

I don’t watch TV anymore and certainly don’t listen to the news because of all the negativity. And people who cry about themselves and try to get the world to notice them drive me absolutely crazy. Not to mention the ones who are constantly asking others for money to help them in their situations. It’s amazing how many gullible people are out there giving them money.

I certainly hope you are able to breathe easy soon. We all know it’s no fun when we don’t feel well.

Helen, you are hilarious! I hope you are OK and not in a lot of pain. And I’m sorry for laughing, but the visual you gave me was quite funny.
Best wishes,
Stacey

CHF Jan 2016
ICD Nov 2014
LBBB Nov 2014
Sudden cardiac arrest Nov 2014
Arrhythmia Aug 1982

mykidsmom

Post by mykidsmom » May 15th, 2019, 1:13 pm

well you just accidentally hit on my pet hate this week stacey.......im fed up to the eyeballs and eyebrows with these fricking posts on facebook.....like this......For my birthday/anniversary/recovery/because i had a successful trip to the bathroom...... ive decided to support this well worthy organization....so instead of giving me a present can you please make a donation to them in my name........whats all this about...i had 5 show up today on my facebook page....id no intention of giving anyone a present anyways and i think not only is this intrusive and pushy its downright disgusting....we all have organizations we donate to without these blooming things showing up...and for what reason? to supply these organizations with loads of cash and to make us feel guilty if we dont donate....guilty and embarrassed....and now theres a link that can be pressed to resend them saying...did you forget to make the donation..

well no i didnt..im never going to make a donation...and stop sending me this "shite"

oh see what you started hahaha