BP Monitor Recommendations

Posts from Jan. 1, 2018 to the present. Plus important announcements. (ICD warning sounds)

Moderator: Moderators

mrag
Location: The Former Mushroom Capital of World when America was great

BP Monitor Recommendations

Post by mrag » April 16th, 2018, 4:58 pm

After 10 years, it appears my Samsung arm cuff blood pressure monitor has bit the dust so to speak. It also seems they have gotten less expensive (and hopefully better) maybe because of trade wars and tariffs. Anyone buy one recently? Did you get one for the arm or one of those cute ones that fit on the wrist?

My BP is essentially under control-I take drugs-so I do not test that often unless I am at some swingers weekend orgy party. I also do not share my BP readings so it doesn't need to record for several other people. Beyond that I am either considered poor or cheap.

I have already looked at this site meaning please do not repeat the obvious to me, just give some intelligent insight that possibly could help me and others wanting to record their own BP numbers. A challenge for sure, but something most of you can meet and excel at.

How long do the batteries last?
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" S Hawking

ROBO Pop

Re: BP Monitor Recommendations

Post by ROBO Pop » April 16th, 2018, 5:24 pm

There's a new one one the market, if memory serves its called the wee cuff. You don't wrap it around your arm, wrist or finger. It's great, measures blood pressure, heart rate, and ejaculation fraction.
Broken Heart
Nobody has ever survived life, but I'm trying...
My story and sticking to it
http://www.icdsupportgroup.org/board/vi ... 97&p=91375

mrag
Location: The Former Mushroom Capital of World when America was great

Post by mrag » April 16th, 2018, 6:06 pm

Does it have a repeat function where it keeps pumping? I think that might be the one. Now if I could tie that into my VR headset I would really be in a position where I don't even give a damn about my BP. That reminds me, how's that blow up doll Emily working out for you?
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" S Hawking

Leah

Post by Leah » April 16th, 2018, 6:15 pm

You could possibly do the BP reading on the smartphone app.

Colin Pearson

Post by Colin Pearson » April 16th, 2018, 8:03 pm

I've never measured mine at home, it'd be yet another thing to worry about.

Should I ?