Beep. . . .Beep. . . .Beep

Posts from Jan 1 2008 thru Dec 31 2008

Moderators: Suzanne, ~guin

Lacey

Post by Lacey » December 30th, 2008, 3:56 pm

I thought mine was vibrating within the first two wks well come to find out it was my fan blowing on my shirt and making it feel that way. I called the cardio and told him and he said well i don't think it would be vibrating well a couple of days of it i sit there when i felt it and figured out what it was.. LOL!!! I bet my cardio was frustrated at me when i first got mine in july cause i would call him all the time thinking it moved and anything and everything little thing about my icd I was calling him.
lAcEY

jeb

Post by jeb » December 30th, 2008, 5:38 pm

Oh, Mark, that cracked me up. Yesterday, when my co-worker said he would take me to the clinic, we were walking to his car when my cell rang. He panicked! I think he thought I was going to explode or something.

It is nice to know I am not the only one out here in ICD-land who is too dense to know what the "bleeping" beeping is all about! I will let you know when I go in for the replacement, and yes, this time I plan to ask a lot of questions and make some choices about the bells and whistles (so to speak!) that I get with the new ICD. When I was first implanted, it was kind of sudden and I didn't know anything at all. Now I know enough to do some research. Stay tuned!
Janet

Brugada Syndrome; Boston Scientific Incepta (third device implanted 5/27/15); Guidant Leads