Welcome Jimmy (JakesDad)

Posts from Jan 1 2008 thru Dec 31 2008

Moderators: Suzanne, ~guin

Mark

Welcome Jimmy (JakesDad)

Post by Mark » June 6th, 2008, 3:56 pm

Welcome Jimmy to the board. Sounds like you were very lucky to have your girlfriend with you when this happened and that she knew CPR! Talk about lucky...sheesh! I hope you find all the information and support you need while transitioning to life with your ICD- the members here are an encyclopedia of information and will be there when you need support. Hopefully you won;t ever need your ICD, as we all hope that will be the case, but one thing is you won't ever have to worry about dying from a dangerous arrhythmia- your ICD will protect you there.

Relax and heal as the doctor ordered, and make sure you are 100% before going back to work. We are family here and let me be the first to say "welcome" to the family! :)

Nutbeem

Post by Nutbeem » June 6th, 2008, 4:57 pm

Jimmy,

I'm sorry you had this happen, but it's almost my story EXACTLY. You are very blessed and lucky - take a breath and then life starts over again.
Rick H
Southern California

tomrostron

Post by tomrostron » June 6th, 2008, 5:34 pm

welcome from the uk jimmy. joe

Helen

Post by Helen » June 8th, 2008, 11:30 am

Hi Jimmy, Just wanted to say welcome to the group... Hope to get to know you well.
Love, Helen
Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.

Keith of WI

Post by Keith of WI » June 8th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Welcome Jimmy,

You better hang on to her, she's a lifesaver! I aways placed the ladies above a dog as mans best friend, never saw a dog do CPR either!

JakesDad

Post by JakesDad » January 25th, 2009, 12:36 am

Thanks for the welcome thread!

Sorry I missed this the last time around.

Hope everything is still well with all of you,
All is well here, and I'm still shock free (other than testing the unit).

8)-